With salsa and chips, life is complete. You can quote me on that.
So today I bring you recipes for three salsas. You’re welcome. 😉
Keep in mind that each of these recipes can be adapted to your spice palate.
Ingredients for Tomatillo-Corn Salsa:
Corn, fresh off cob
1. Peel and rinse tomatillos then add to a vegetable grill tray with jalapeno and grill until charred and blistered.
2. Dice onion and garlic and sautee with vinegar and fresh oregano.
3. Add sauteed items to grilled items and blend until combined.
4. Add fresh corn from cob to the salsa.
5. Season to taste. Crumbled feta is a nice addition to this
Ingredients for Roasted Tomato Salsa :
View original post 264 more words